Spray Molybdenum Wire Detail
Due to its high abrasion and wear resistance, molybdenum has become an indispensable material for metal spraying technology. Thin layers of molybdenum are sprayed thermically on surfaces of mechanically strongly stressed automobile parts, such as piston rings, synchronizer rings, shift elements, to increase their abrasion resistance.
Molybdenum Spraying wire is used as a thin coating on the surface of automobile components subjected to wear, such as piston rings, gearbox synchromesh parts, selector forks, etc. Molybdenum spraying wire is also sprayed onto machine parts such as bearing for repair purposes, such as bearing shells and shafts, because of the lacking adhesion of steel layers to steel without intermediate molybdenum layers.
Materials: pure molybdenum, Mo>99. 95% , impurities <0. 05%, each element content <0.01%
Appearance: Molybdenum spraying wire is covered with graphite. After removed graphite, it is metallic luster.
Molybdenum spraying wire Properties:
1. The weight of single wire is up to 20-25kg without any welded joint, which results in enhancing the efficiency and decreasing the operating costs.
2. Diameter: 3.175mm, 2.3mm-1.41mm
3. Tolerance: 3. 175mm + / -0. 025mm or + 0 / -0. 05mm
2. 3mm-1. 45mm + / -0. 02mm + 0 / -0. 05mm
4. Tensile strength: >700-900N / mm2
5. Elongation: >20-5%
Please leave your information to get the latest quotation and product catalogue!