Tungsten Copper Alloy W80-Cu20 Tungsten Copper rod with Dia2-60mm for Marine,Aerospace,industrial and so on
Tungsten Copper Alloy of Product Description
Tungsten copper alloy is the composite of Tungsten and Copper, which own the excellent performances of Tungsten and Copper, such as heat-resistant, ablate-resistant, high-intensity, excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. Tungsten copper alloy is easy to be machined. Tungsten copper alloy is used widely in such industries as engine, electrical power, electron, metallurgy, spaceflight and aviation. Using CIP formation, sintered tungsten skeleton and infiltrating copper (silver) technology, large size and special shape products of WCu composites with 6-90 percent of copper are produced, such as electric contacts, electrode, refractory parts, heat sinks and parts of rocket, We can also produce Tungsten copper alloy sheet material, tubing, plate and other small products by mould pressing, extrusion pressing and MIM.
Tungsten Copper Alloy of show
Tungsten Copper Alloy of Features:
1. High hardness, high density, high strength, high heat resistant.
2. Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity.
3. Better arc burning loss resistance, erosion resistance.
4. Easy to be machined.
Tungsten Copper Alloy of Application:
1. EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) electrodes.
2. ECM (Electrochemical Machining) electrodes.
3. Machining other parts, toy and so on.
4. Industries as engine, electric power,electron, metallurgy, spaceflight and aviation.